HOW DO YOU EARN WHILE HAVING FUN?!
This is not a SCAM! Our trainers are actually earning up to $250 weekly & they are having fun while doing it!
Yes! This is a freelance position for those who are interested in becoming part of the Do Xtreme family. Whether you are an experienced outdoor trainer or have absolutely no clue to what a role of a trainer is...then this workshop is for you!
If you think that this is a marketing gimmick, you couldnt be more wrong!
As you read further, we'll show you real life testimonials of our past, present & new trainers that will make you want to come & try out for our workshop.
We Provide Programs To The Masses
Do Xtreme Sports is a sports based company that provides activities and other teambuilding programs to the masses. Do you have any idea what masses refer to?
1. Corporate organisations (where all the serious people are),
2. Primary and Secondary Schools (where students are),
3. Tertiary Students (where the older students are),
4. Government Agencies (where all the people who want to get out of their offices/uniforms are),
5. Kindergardens (where all the cute little munchkins are),
6. International Schools (where most of the non-Singaporean students are),
7. Community centres (where all the caring citizens that need to be politically correct all the time are), your neighbour, your family...and anyone you can think off..(I cant think of any..anymore)..haha..
If we are able to put a smile on you thus far, all the more you should join our WORKSHOP!
Outdoor Trainers Are More Than Welcome!!
If you dont have any experience, do not fret. If you don't think you have the confidence...ITS FINE!!!
Here are some of our trainers who came without experience sharing what they have gained over the months or years they have been with DoXtreme :)
"I joined DoXtreme since 2014 September. It has been 7 months since I last joined and had great time working for DoXtreme. The people around me and the different working culture, unlike other jobs, DoXtreme has it own fun and that's what they train us for; to create fun for others and have fun among ourselves. The experience I have gained most is
public speaking; it builds my confidence when there is large groups of people and can be applied else where in my other jobs and even in school. I would definitely recommend my friends and just about anybody to join and work with DoXtreme because they would never find a better fun culture coupled with an awesome sport elsehwere."
"I've been active with Doxtreme Sports for at least 8 months. DoXtreme Sports has allowed me to build up my confidence to project myself well in public. With this, I am able to convey my message with regards to the game w/o stuttering whilst having all eyes on me.
At the same time, this company allows me to have fun while working which is not something that alot of companies manage or can actually pull off. The various games invented and improvised helps me to think innovatively because these variations are a mixture of other activities that can come together to provide not just a fun experience for the participants but even for myself as a facilitator. If you love sports and want to work in such a fun industry and yet personify professionalism, have a go at the workshop and join the THE CREW"
"I've been with Do Xtreme Sports for over a year, since the start of 2014. I've gained valuable experience with Do Xtreme Sports most notably in the area of Personal Development. I used to be one of those guys who didnt fare well with crowds. I'm what you would call an introvert. DoXtreme has helped me change that by developing my confidence and also communication skills especially with those people who are strangers to me. This skill has helped me a lot when dealing with participants and even poeple i meet on day to day basis. I find myself being more outgoing and confident rather than the shy timid boy i once was.
Q: If you were to recommend somebody to join DoXtreme as trainer, what reason would you give to them?
ANS: I would recommend them to join Doxtreme as a trainer as this is where they'll be able to develop themselves comfortably, step by step. Also in Do Xtreme they will actually enjoy what they are doing working with other fun people through awesome events. Also as a trainer in Do Xtreme, people won't just look at you as a Normal Trainer. They actually Look up to you as an AWESOME Trainer to whom they can depend on."
I have been with Do Xtreme ever since its inception. I'm really proud to be one of the pioneers that started working with the company. I have seen it grow from the days of fixing poles and bedsheets all the way to the current inflatable bunkers. This shows the progress this company has made and it's awesome.
The experience that I stand to gain will be the opportunity to showcase my leadership skills and yet have fun at the same time. It's not easy to find a job where you an do both; have fun and yet get paid! You also get to build up on your teamwork and if you are shy, you will soon overcome stage fright. Being in charge of a team and being able to see them have fun is a joy in our field.
Which job develops your skills and allows you to have fun and whilst get paid at the same time? It may be a small company starting up but there are big aspirations amongst all the trainers and the CREW. Some say there is a fire and passion burning in our Hearts.
$$ OUR PAY SYSTEM $$
The DoXtreme Crew earns on a weekly basis. That means when u work on a Monday, u will get paid on the following Wednesday which is the week after. Suppose you work on the same saturday in week beginning Monday; You get your pay on the same Wednesday itself . Say it …..u know you want to…yup …absolutely …ITS AWESOME!
Some of our trainers bring back consistently close to $250/- a week . Now we are not saying this is a full time option for you; Its a a solution for your handphone bills, your dating expenses, savings, and it maybe just what you need to finally get your hands on that PS4 or IPHONE:))
We guarantee FUN and you’re guaranteed an INCOME . Need we SAY MORE!
THE WORKSHOP IS FREE!!
We only specialise in selling FUN :)
As such we will train you for it . All u need to pay us is with your PRESENCE.
No gimmick. No after training deductions form your pay , U earn from your very first program.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
1. Someone who likes having fun
2. Some one who wants to make new friends and work with friends
3. Someone who wants a challenge
4. Anyone who finds the idea of laughing a a whole lot before during and after work a great idea.
5. People who wanna hang out with simply some of the craziest and zaniest people around . (I mean who goes around shooting people with bows and arrows….WE DO!!!)
6. Every abled body(\(\(as long as you can climb up and down a flight stairs ) individual between ages of 17-35. for those who are just above the age category; If u feel young at heart , we are more than willing to bring you on board. For the slightly younger ones, give it 1 or 2 years yeah? we will definitely be sticking around . :)
WHO THIS WORKSHOP ISN'T FOR?
1. All Man-U FANS (Nah just kidding...we are open to all supporters)
2. PEOPLE who despise humour
3. Anyone who genuinely hates to laugh
4. Racist & sexist people ( DoXtreme does not judge nor discriminate anyone by their political ,religious affiliations; All are welcome)
5. Individuals who believe they are extremely good already (meaning you’re full of yourself) and have nothing else to learn.
OUR FUN BUNCH OF XTREME CREW!
HERE IS WHAT THE OLD-TIMER HAS TO SAY....
If you are an experienced trainer, here is a challenge for you.. Imagine you are allocated a program and are supposed to work with trainers that you don't know. The program is only 2 hours short with the participants and you have to make it work and get a positive feedback. What is your game plan?
For you who are an experienced outdoor trainer, do you know that there is a difference between handling a corporate audience and school students? Do you know that its hardly the clients fault that the program doesn't run well? If you don't know to any of these questions, you should just scroll all the way down and register for this workshop.
If you answer yes to all the 3 questions, we want to know you so click the button 'Challenge Accepted'.