1) To win the game, you must score the most points.
(a) 10 points – per opponent eliminated
(b) 10 points – per spot target shot
(c) 20 points – if your team either eliminate all the opponents, or clear the spot-targets
2) Elimination occurs when:
(a) A foam-tipped arrow hits a player. Headshots are not counted.
(b) A player breaks any game rule.
3) The safety zone:
(a) All arrows will be placed at the centre of the playing field, within the safety zone before commencement of every game.
(b) No shooting is allowed within the safety zone at any one time.
4) One person is only allowed to hold on to 2 arrows at any one time.
5) Players are not allowed to enter opponent's zone.
6) Each team is assigned to the target board with the word "ARCHERY TAG" facing them.
7) To salvage an eliminated teammate into the game, you either:
(a) Shoot out a spot-target.
(b) Catch a flying arrow that is shot towards you, from an opponent. But if you miss the catch, you are eliminated.
8) Game Duration:
(a) Each game lasts 5 minutes.
(b) A game round ends when one team either eliminates all their opponents, or shoots out all 5-spot targets.
(c) One 5-minute game may contain a maximum of 2 game rounds.
9) Game Commands:
“Archers at base!”
- Stay at your team base area.
- All players are ready in playing gears
- All arrows to be within the safety zone
- Game begins!
- You’re eliminated by a foam-tipped arrow
- You broke any one of the other game rules.
- Step out and stand behind your team’s base, holding on to the netting at side of the field behind your teams base.
- Move back to your base and begin 2nd round.
- Deposit all game equipment at your team base for the next team to play in the arena.